[Land-speed] Down it goes

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Down it goes
From: James Stewart <fourdoorshitbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:06:51 +0000
landracing.com has been an incredibly entertaining and informative resource
for the last few years to some guys who are a long way from the heart of the
action , experience and history of land speed racing. It has been very useful
to us and has provided great kinship as well, I have been saddened to see what
has happened over the last month or so. Personally I didn't see the point in
the severity of some of the measures taken lately but saying that I'll also
say I'm not the one who has to devote  lot of unpaid time to managing it and
accepting it's liability. I feel that some egos got in the way of a bit of
good clean fun , free speech suffered and then the content and interest seemed
to drop away.

 whatever happened to agreeing to disagree ?.......

I hope something can be done to save the massive archive of material and bank
of knowledge that has been deposited there.

I'm sure gonna miss it.

Thanks Jon Amo.