[Land-speed] Winter fun

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Winter fun
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:08:31 -0500
Well, I got the membership form for next year for the ECTA, and this is just
the incentive I need to get to work on my car.I have the car stripped down and
am ready to start rebuilding, so the hard part is already over,since to me
taking it apart is painful.Anyways I was just wondering what projects people
have going on in the deep of the off season? Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.