[Land-speed] Polar Moment

To: "'land-speed submit'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Polar Moment
From: "Elon" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:10:54 -0800
I want to offer sincere thanks to everyone that responded to my request. I
am overwhelmed with the number of responses (both public and private) within
a 4 hr period. I am now starting to work my way through them (8:00 pm
Wednesday). I am deeply grateful to pm received from respected names in our
sport. I never expected such help for a neophyte car-builder.  Every comment
is interesting and I may edit some and reply back to the list with a
question or thoughts I might have.  Thank you,  -Elon