Re: the list IS very, very quiet

To: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: the list IS very, very quiet
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 08:47:24 -0600
Doing great and a little bored. Need to get out of the cabin fever mode and
see a few people. Three days a week at the hospital re hab doing the PT
thing. Legs are sore from the tread mill. Going for a walk in a bit before
the temps get to 95 today. Hope they let me start driving again next week.
We need to get people talking again on line, it's just to quiet.Everyone
have a great week end.
Glen