Re: Real Life - Non LSR

To: land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>, Doug Odom
Subject: Re: Real Life - Non LSR
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:39:03 -0700
Doug;

'Am so sorry to hear of your loss. My 21 yr old step-son has just transferred
from Sicily to Port Hueneme,Ventura Co,California for more Navy training. Then
its on to Kuwait in Aug. Nice ,you and the auto-shop teacher can help youth
that may need some guidance.We all feel your sadness and loss. Thanks for
sharing bud.

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah