Re: Mom's magazine's... ( no LSR )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mom's magazine's... ( no LSR )
From: "Sparky" <sparky.2211@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:27:39 -0700
we as parents--and as children---or as just going through life---a lot of
times have no idea the various ways we are impacting others--

-but  KT most likely she was proud of you --for following YOUR dream --being
willing to march to the beat of a different drummer-- to seperate yourself
and being willing to be identifed by a slightly different standard...

      Sparky
AA/_ L  2211