Re: Hey you'se guys... ( that was so Bob could understand it )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Hey you'se guys... ( that was so Bob could understand it )
From: "Sparky" <sparky.2211@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:12:21 -0700
Keith,
Good to hear from you, it sounds like that things are going as well as can
be expected.  How neat that she was curious enough to come see you on the
SALT!!! I am sure you miss her so much.

 It may be to soon to wish you and David  " Good Luck" down under but I sure
hope everyone going "down under" has a fast and safe meet..
      Sparky
AA/_ L  2211