Stuff and Xmas...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuff and Xmas...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 07:31:40 -0600
Well Good morning... it's Christmas and Tonya and I want to wish all of you
Merry Christmas and ask you to pray for one of our racers who's in the
Hospital this morning.... he was in an Motor cycle accident a week or so ago
and he's having a tough go of it... ( he does race a car so it's all right.. )
Sonny Parks also happens to be a nurse... so I'm sure the care he's given will
be critiqued...

Don't for get to pray for the troops overseas too... been there ... it's a
weird and lonely time to be away from home...

Okay.... any of you out there been watching for a while and not saying much?
Hard to get your feet wet here without saying something....  Take a second and
introduce yourself....tell us a bit about what brought you to Land speed
racing, ask virtually any question and the brain trust here will answer it....
( often, in many ways totally contradictory to each other )  This isn't a
fancy place... we won't critique your spelling or grammar.... content might
get hammered a bit...  but no more then a Saturday night bench racing session
at your local Sonic.  Think about it... none of you would be quiet in a small
group of your pals... ( that's all this is.... is a group of friends enjoying
hanging out at their convenience )

Okay.... don't forget to delete that dang trailer at the end of an a-mail if
you try to reply to this one....

The very best to each and everyone of you in the coming year.... Life my
friends is GOOD

Keith and Tonya