Re: Winternationals '07

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Winternationals '07
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:43:43 -0800
I like Thursdays. A lot of lakes racers sit as far down track as you can go.
You can tell who they are by their shirts, jackets, and red hats. Too
crowded the other 3 days for me...AAA usually has a discount.....Take in the
museum if you get a chance, it's on the other sie of the Fair
Grounds...........Good Luck...JD