Non-lsr -- fuel oil

To: Land-Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non-lsr -- fuel oil
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:30:24 -0500
All of you narcs and feds and tattletales can go back to sleep now --
the fuel oil company and I chatted today, and they apologised for the
erroneous delivery of heating oil (that might or might not work OK in
my pickup or my work trucks), and they'll come pump it out and pay me
for the oil they take back -- even if it's more than they delivered
(like maybe there was a little bit left in the tank when they
arrived).  They'll pay me the same per-gallon price I was charged --
so I'll not have to pay them anything for their mistake.

Still, it was an interesting discussion, wasn't it?  I learned a few
things about the fuel(s), and was told many things I already knew.
But now all of us know all of the stuff.  Isn't this internet thing
cool?

The new electric boiler should be hooked up and running by
Wednesday.  Hooray-- no more oil for us.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)