Re: Non-LSR diesel question

To: jon@infodestruction.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non-LSR diesel question
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:34:47 EST
Jon,

   When I converted my heating system over to gas I  had about 100 gal. of
fuel oil in the tank.  The gas install guy wanted to  take my old oil for a
fee,
tried to convince my wife. Don't you just love when  they work on the wife.
 I said like hell,  drove the  entire summer on my old home heating oil
without a problem.  Have an 01  Dodge with the Cummins Turbo Diesel.    I would
say
it will burn  just fine in your Duramax.   Home heating oil is the same stuff
as #2  Diesel....it comes from the same holding tanks.  They add the red dye
to  the delivery truck during the fill up.  I know the owner of a fuel oil
company, so I believe what he tells me.    Hope this  helps.