Texas Mile

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>, Landspeed
Subject: Texas Mile
From: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:44:48 -0800 (PST)
Was looking for a report. We were there on Saterday with the truck but too busy
to really know what was going on. I know a bike went 230 but I am not astut
enough to know who or what kind of bike ( sorry Amos)  A Viper ran 206 which
inspired a Comaro from Louisiana which had previously ran 202 to drop some lead
and go after top car speed for ther meet. Their next run was 198 so who
knows...treaction or acceleration?  We were running a reconfigured "B" motor
which was prepared for World Finals that got rained out. Ran 171 on the second
pass. Probably could have tweked it a bit and got 175+ but decided to keep it
fresh for speed week next year. .Annybody got some news about what happened
Sunday?

                          Glenn

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap  PC-to-Phone call rates.