RE: Engine Assembly Lube

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Engine Assembly Lube
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:21:20 -0500
Dick;

I use the assembly lube supplied by the cam manufacturer (Crane, Crower,
etc) but I think it is basically high quality oil with a high percentage
of zinc dithiophosphate added to reduce scuffing.

In press- fit applications such as crank damper installation I use
molybdenum disulphide paste.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ