Re: Internal Engine Block Painting

To: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: Internal Engine Block Painting
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:05:33 -0700
Yup, Glyptol. Lifter Valley, crankcase, front timing area on
block.Glyptol is slick and promotes oil drainback really well, and as Ed
says, will last until the sun goes out.  Reasonably messy one single
drop can get all over just about everything in your garage if it gets
loose, lol (ask me how I know). Eastwood has it.

mayf