Re: Porta-Potty waiting lines - NON-LSR

To: jon@infodestruction.com
Subject: Re: Porta-Potty waiting lines - NON-LSR
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:09:24 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/2006 7:14:52 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
jon@infodestruction.com writes:

Otto, if  you'd like to join our committee I think you'd be welcome.
Maybe we  could have you act as head (if you know what I mean)
librarian/Sergeant-at-Arms/enforcer.  Glen's turned down the job I
offered him, so maybe we need to cast about for someone to fill the
"Toilet Timer" position.  It'd be a sit-down job, for  sure.

Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
Marquette, Michigan
(that's 'way up north)

Hi John,,, I mean Jon

I'd be glad to join the committee but I'll pass on John Steward. I vote for
a lever you lower to open the John door that would "cock" the arming device.
When times up, the arm comes up and actuates the ejection seat. This way no
one  has to man the porto's.

Otto