Re: by the numbers....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: by the numbers....
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 07:30:21 -0700
If a system such as this were to go into effect, I for one, would be no
longer available to assist the SCTA I any of the volunteering I now am able
to do. As soon as I have completed inspection I would now need to prep may
car in anticipation of my number or group being called.

In the past I could perform duties and then go get in line anytime and wait
my turn. If a minor glitch occurred with my race vehicle, in these "systems"
and I was not able to put my car inline I would need to wait again for a
"call" and not just get in line then.

IMO. I believe what we have now works and it's the competitors who are not
ready and don't get off the course makes for extra time between runs. The
suggestions working with staging and setting a teams down for a day with out
runs for not following procedures has more merit.