Re: Grumpy reader - non-LSR

To: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Grumpy reader - non-LSR
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:23:13 -0400
On Thursday, October 5, 2006, at 05:51  PM, Glenn Ridlen wrote:

> James
>   I don't we could have gotten anyony more quakified than a guy in the
> disposal business. But, keep an eye on him,,,,,he may try to recycle
> the paper.
>
>                                   Glenn

I suppose you'd like this reassurance:  When we send paper for
recycling , the plant that does the actual recycling into tissue
(toilet paper, among other products) DOES remove the paper clips and
staples.  They also take out any carbon paper that might get to them --
no pre-installed skid marks on this product.

In 2005 we recycled about 700 tons of paper into TP.  I thought you'd
like to know what becomes of attorney's files, accountants records,
medical folders, banker's ledgers.  About the most interesting stuff we
get is from the court -- once I happened to notice the carbon-copy
duplicate of a ticket issued to a lady for topless dancing.  No, I
won't tell you her name or phone number.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)