RE: Nish Motor / Exhaust Tunes ~

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>, <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: RE: Nish Motor / Exhaust Tunes ~
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 17:44:42 -0500
Bruce;

Thanks for the details on Red's car. I think you are right about Lyle
Fisher. I'll ask him about it if he's at lunch this Thursday.

We have a small, informal group of "Car Guyz" who meet every Thursday
for lunch and Red joins us when he can. I'm trying to convince Jon
Lundberg (retired "Voice of Drag Racing", one of our group) to write a
book about the early days of drag racing and all the personal anecdotes
he knows. One of these days all of this knowledge will fade away and be
gone unless someone writes it down! Another of our group, John Horsman,
has just published a great book about his days with Aston- Martin, Ford
Advanced Vehicles, and John Wyer Racing. Its title is "Racing in the
Rain". Now if Jon would just sit down and write, it would be a great
insiders' view of professional drag racing.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ