Re: The Burklands car

To: Scott Cowle <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Subject: Re: The Burklands car
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:56:38 -0700
Scott, One trick I use is to run  arc weld passes down the the sleeve.
When they cool it shrinks the sleeve and it slides out. No trick at all
to rigging a make shift press to pull the new sleeve down into the hole.
 Have to go now and help set up for the Gas Up party this Sat.     Doug
Odom in big ditch