Re: turbo torque steer

To: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: turbo torque steer
From: Skip Higginbotham <Saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:25:03 -0700
If the drive wheels are not centered on the king pins, then when one
wheel slips, the other will cause the vehicle to turn. Most front
wheel drive setups have the tire center outside of the king pin. This
also occurs when adding power in a turn. There are likely more
technical versions of this but.....
Skip