Re: MGs To Be Built in China ? What's NEXT ???

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGs To Be Built in China ? What's NEXT ???
From: john.szalay@att.net (John Szalay)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:29:24 +0000
 FWIW:
 I retired a few years ago from a Fortune 500 company, after 33 years, one
reason
is all the production work was going overseas and I knew my job would be one of
those going.
Last month the company  called me and asked me to go to China, all expenses
paid plus rather good pay
 to help correct a CNC machining  Q/C problem that they were having in a plant.
I did not hesitate one moment in turning down the offer.. would have been a
heck of an experience
but just did not feel right.

-------------- Original message from RACE427@aol.com: --------------