Off to World of Speed

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Off to World of Speed
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:52:22 -0700
Well in the morning at dark thirty, my crew chief (wife) and I will be
jumping into the power enhanced F250 Powerstroke and heading off to
World of Speed in Wendover, UT. This is the second episode in my odessy
to have my SUnbeam become the World's Fastest Sunbeam. We will be in
Wendover in Mid Afternoon, I am thinking. If any of you journey to the
Salts and are looking for me, I will be in the truck with "mayf" on the
tailgate, and around somewhere will be the big red trailer with the
Spirit of Sunbeam logo on it. Modest goals this time: to see if the
tranny will do its thing, which is shift, and to gather some engine data
for tuning purposes. Oh, and maybe gather up a couple of the needed
speed licenses (hopefully three more, but the car has to run really good
for the B and A, ones).

As before I now have working email to all of my lists and can ead
everything and send to all lists under the email drmayf@yahoo.com
However, please continue to use the drmayf@mayfco.com as that is the one
I will be reading mostly. For those who may try to find us in Wendover,
we are stayting at the Rainbow...

Thanks to you, all our supporters, this is gonna be fun again...

mayf, out, up, out, or down in pahrump from where ever you are..