Re: Handling on Salt

To: Jane McMeekin <mcmeekin@columbus.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Handling on Salt
From: <motorgrafx@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 15:56:12 -0400
All, just one revelant,or not, comment on this; my fuel dragster always ran an
open rear end. Usually both tires had traction or spun the wheels during a
burnout,
it seemed we were not alone in this, maybe it was the narrow axle that requred
the open gear use.

John Backus 309 F/D

--
Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?