Re: Re: Rookie Status..

To: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>, drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Rookie Status..
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 0:20:06 -0500
   I am with you Glenn,---I don't care what they call me as long as they call
me to the start line
 YEE HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPE KA YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I am now qualified for the 200 line at El Mirage, and the long course at
B'Ville---I am very excited that I can runn flat out at both places I am trying
to get back together for WF in oct and EM in nov..
just need "to git er done"

>> I don't care what they call me but I got enough license to run flat out off
>the trailer next year. Yee Haa I'm excited,,,,,,got a whole year to be excited.
>
>                             Glenn
>
> drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com> wrote:
>   At what point in time do you cease to be a rookie?

    "Sparky"
RATICAL  AA/GL 2211
219.124  El Mirage