Re: NO LSR. I'm sorry, what did he say??

To: "Robert J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: NO LSR. I'm sorry, what did he say??
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:21:24 -0400
On Tuesday, August 29, 2006, at 04:18  PM, Robert J. Denton wrote:

> For all of you engineering and techie fans.
>
> http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2e542035-df1e-4972-8995-
> e536dfa3e5d7.htm

Wow, I'm tickled -- because I distributed a spec sheet on the
turboencabulator about 20 years ago.  I've still got copies available
-- if you'd like one, please get in touch and I'll send it along.
Maybe I'll scan and post it so you can read ll the details for yourself.

It's no doubt the sheet from which this guy prepared his script --
exactly the same, even to the inverse marzelvanes.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)