Not a Lick of LSR...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not a Lick of LSR...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 08:22:21 -0500
Walked out front this morning and my neighbor across the road had two cop cars
in his drive...  seems a Mexican lad had pulled up to his house trying to get
his tire changed... and the guy was totally drunk......looking over the grass
was about a 1' high... So I yelled to Rich.... " Hey Dude... someone steal
your lawnmower? "....  We both had a good laugh...

Keith ( I figure the higher the grass the less it hurts when you run over the
spare car parts or random refrigerators )