Re: Smokin runs

To: "Mobley-Anderson" <mactem@mebtel.net>, "LSR"
Subject: Re: Smokin runs
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:40:14 -0600
The bike went down about 400 ft before the lights when the front tire blew,
the bike was on it's side sliding and went off to the right side of the
course.
It cut the 132 ft trap and 5 mile trap wires. This stopped the timer just
like driving thru the beam.
I was the first one to the bike and Gary was already out of it. The 270 mph
time was announced and later retracted. Gary and crew were aware of it and
concur to what happened. When there is a incident a lot of things happen and
until it's sorted out it's just not fact.I was the one who heard the 270
time and told Gary that what was on the CB.
Glen