Re: reproduction timing tag on e-bay not lsr

To: "Robert J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: reproduction timing tag on e-bay not lsr
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
I seem to remember seeing those things listed in one of my hot rod parts
catalogs.  i think they were about $10 in the catalog.  They were clearly
listed to be reproductions and for decorative purposes.  If I can find the old
catalog, I'll put more info on the list.
  DickJ
  In East Texas

"Robert J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net> wrote:
  an almost clever idea, however, the word "Reproduction" implies that it is a
copy of something real. Send 'em a message and ask them to clarify the verbage
so as not to confuse.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low  PC-to-Phone call rates.