Re: on the road

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: on the road
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 09:35:47 -0600
I know that Michigan has a 10 cent refund on aluminum cans.  If Keith
were to save all of his and send then to Rick Byrnes he might be able
to cover his gas costs on the trip.  I'm not suggesting that everyone
dump their empties on Keith however ... those glass ones Glen empties
don't have any value.

Wes