Re: countdown

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: countdown
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 11:53:46 EDT
In a message dated 8/5/2006 11:17:39 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
kturk@ala.net writes:

Surely we can't be the only two yahoo's out there that are  scrambling these
last few days...

I'm yahoo #3!!!

I'm still making body panels to fit the new tail section, moving controls
close to the steering wheel, redesigning and fabricating a breather tank for
the
 dry sump, adding a master kill switch for the oil light and GPS, mounting
the  GPS, making stronger steering arms and replace the aluminum tie rods with
steel,  adding another steering shaft stop, extending the car hauler 3 feet,
paint the  car,,,,, I'm best when I'm thrashing.

Can we make that 2 weeks!!!

Otto