Re: Off topic quitting smoking, what I have learned so far...

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic quitting smoking, what I have learned so far...
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:24:28 -0600
Congratulations on your quitting.  Apparently things will settle down
in a week or so ... or so I've been told.

A friend says he made it a point to eat a smallish portion of something
different each day to find out what he had been missing.  After a week
or so he claims he was finding subtle flavors in his food that were so
wonderful he was looking forward to meals.  Eating to enjoy rather than
to just survive.  He then made it a point to only eat a smallish
portion as a weight control device and found gourmet food much more
interesting than gourmand stuffing his face.

Wes