Re: The Triumph... ( the Scooter)

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Triumph... ( the Scooter)
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 08:38:44 EDT
Nice addition to the collection Keith! I have a 1937 Harley 45 a twin to the
one Dad bought new. Started with a rear fender 10 years ago and found every
correct part one at a time on eBay and the internet. I also have a Henderson 4
powered Midget Race car that was built somewere between 1926 -1928. Every part
is either Henderson or modified Model T Ford. Congratulations on your new hat!
My Henderson project had a bit of a milk shake spilled on it at Hershey by
Roy Lewis while wearing his Red Hat for going 292.735 in a diesel liner. I
thought that was some king of good omen and very cool. Guy in a Red Hat
thinking my
pile of old rust was really something. Bob in connecticut