RE: Re: New Cage Rules?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re: New Cage Rules?
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 20:13:52 -0500
Dan, Joe, Sparky, et al.

Not meaning to start anything, just trying to stay up on what is happening.
After mucho time getting my current lakester chassis cleaned up and painted,
I just wanted to be sure everything is kosher... I know that according to
the new rule book (which features a beautiful Production Pickup example),
everything looks OK for this year on the lakester.

I wanna go fast, and I don't wanna get hurt. Has SCTA looked into head &
neck restraint? Anybody got any wisdom for those with 30' long & 2.5' narrow
cars?

Jim Webb
Chock Full O' Nuts
A/PP B/PP ?/?L