Sir Malcome

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sir Malcome
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:23:33 -0400
I was watching the history channel last night and it seems that the Allies used
a device ,invented by Sir Malcome for his landspeed runs on the beaches, to
test the Normandy beaches for the ability to hold up the weight of the tanks
for the D-Day invasions. I thought this was kinda cool-using home made racing
technology to make decisions about the largest amphibious in vasion in history.

Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>