RE: FW: Water Fuel for automobiles

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: RE: FW: Water Fuel for automobiles
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:10:23 -0500
Tom;

Here is what I sent to a friend who forwarded that video to me last
week:

"I guess P.T. Barnum was right.

 The principle of electrolysis has been known-and used-for 200 years.
The "water" supplies the components, hydrogen (H2) and oxygen (O), but
the energy required to break down water into its components is
ELECTRICITY; notice the news reporter nitwits overlooked this little
detail. ...and testify before Congress? A good illustration of how
ignorant most congressmen are, I suppose.

The energy obtained in this process doesn't come from the water; it
comes from the electric current. You can just as well run a car directly
with electric motors as with an engine powered by the hydrogen & oxygen
derived from water by electrolysis.

...end of rant."

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ