Road trip!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Road trip!
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:54:52 EDT
mayf scribbled;

Otto, wish you had siad something earlier! Was just through Al B Q Q
twice in the last week and a half...going and coming...I even slowed
down to 80 at the junction of I-25 and I-40...Used to go to some
meetings there at Kirtland AFB and the Sandia labs. Then on up to Los
Alamos.

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump...

Otto scribbled;

I hate it when that happens! Next time mayf.

My engineers work at Sandia Labs. They would have loved to talk to you too.
Maybe they did!!!

Otto