Re: My Good Name and Reputation...

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: My Good Name and Reputation...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:39:51 -0700
Wes, I plan on watching how the expert liars manage...

As to spending money on the space program....nah, we had much better
ways to do that.

Yup, I'll be there.. along with the crew (Cathy). But we need more
nights at the Rainbow...we only have a night or two up front, so may
have to drive a bit before we can get additional nights.

mayf