Cool car up on E-Bay, 57 F.I. Bel Air (non-lsr)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Cool car up on E-Bay, 57 F.I. Bel Air (non-lsr)
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:16:47 EDT
Hi List

I'm sacrificing my '57 F.I. Bel Air to fund my lakester escapades.   Original
Rochester FI, C4 Vette IRS, 700R4, Black with Candy flames.

I was going to wait for Barrett Jackson next January but I made the mistake
of looking in my toy fund. Time to replenish!

It is a very smooth ride but I should caution you. I've had women throw
their panty's through the window at lights and it's tough to drive with them
hanging on your face!

Otto

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4646168990&ssPa
geName=ADME:L:LCA:MT:31_