Who is this Glen guy?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Who is this Glen guy?
From: Jimwprice@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 19:27:33 EDT
A few years ago I had made the haul from Las Vegas to the Salt by myself  and
had picked out a suitable place to unload the racecar and set up the  pit .
I was old from life and tired from the drive when someone I had  never seen
stopped and asked if he could help.  It was that Glen guy.   A fresh body  made
a tough task easy.  I really thought that no  matter what, for me this was
going to be a pretty good Speedweek.
Glen could call Las Vegas a cesspool, the home for lounge lizards, drunks,
wanton women and gambling addicts and he would still be number one in my  book.
 I know, I know.  Most of that is true.
I have since been to his home and learned that he does very nice work and
can build a salt flat car with the best of them.
He is rather mean to Keith, but makes up for it by being nice to  everyone
else.