RE: Fuel Pump Flow

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Fuel Pump Flow
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:00:34 -0500
Without knowing the pressure the flow is meaningless. Basically you ne 0.5
lbs per hour at the required pressure plus line losses and the amout you
plan on bypassing so as to keep air and vapor out of the system. this is for
typical gaolines. alky is approximately double the needed fuel. I have never
run nitro so have no comment on that but double it again would not surprise
me.
dave