Roo anyone?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <ECTALSR@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Roo anyone?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:34:53 -0600
Okay I'm back... lots of stories but I'm to tired to talk about it.... suffice
it to say that if you ever think you might want to vacation in Florida... you
really might want to consider Pink Kangaroo's instead of the traditional
Flamingo's...

The DLRA is a truly well established organization surrounded by the
friendliest country in the world...  The Salt is just like ours, only
bigger.... it can still be Poo Poo.

It will take me a couple of days to go thru the old e-mails... hopefully I
won't miss anything... but if you do get a response from me and want one....
feel free to re-post something to me.

Keith