Aussy bunch

To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aussy bunch
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:10:01 -0700
If they left tomorrow and arrive today I wonder if Keith got here yesterday.
Just curious, but if he is on central time then it would confuse him even
more. Someone better send out the dogs. Tonya is not speaking up. Joe Timney
used up his cell phone minutes after it was found and Jon Amo isn't showing a
picture of KT and the Aussy animal. Maybe the flies carried him off.

Could it be that KT was drinking non diet Aussy 5.0 beer and smoking them
outback cigarettes and got a little light headed and wandered into the
outback. They might think they discovered a new species of an upright human.
More later. It's the snow here in St. George that has me a little confused so
whatever I'm writing don't make sense but it's warmer inside so deal with my
rambling.
Glen