RE: Future 1350cc S-BG record holder?

To: "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Future 1350cc S-BG record holder?
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:00:00 -0000
List,

this aerodynamic data's are realistic.

The speed Dr. Maskus talks about, is very optimistic.

I told him this.

Now I see all the Question Marks.....

I done last year, together with Gabriel Uttley from the Speed Record Club an
article in the Fast Facts Magazine.

Therefore Gabriel and myself was on a airfield close to Berlin. Gabriel done
the test driving and my part was the photo shooting - may be I can add some on
the Landracing.com.

The concept is very strong and stabile - build out of Carbon like a Formula 1
racer. The seats are very safe. The body shape comes from a two seater swift -
means optimum aerodynamic.

The passenger seat is very comfortable, too. Gabriel done some test rides with
me in the passenger seat.

The concept idea is not too bad, the real problem is the real world...to use
this bike to his possible speed needs some experience driver with the right
character....

What I mean.....think about 200 from this bikes on the motorway to the same
time, all by high speed......at the Formula 1 20 professional driver has very
often problems to sort this out.

Today the most people has problem to get controlled from one town to the other
by a speed of 80 mph...

Anyway - if they use this concept with a proper electric motor and a high
power batterie system to an average speed of 70 mph and a range of 300 miles
it would be a great idea.

That the bike idea works is proved.

See ya

Pork Pie