Re: Electronic Torque Wrench (TW)

To: <rickbyrnes@comcast.net>, "3 liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Electronic Torque Wrench (TW)
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:52:18 -0800
One of the things I did at UAL Inc. was calibrate torque wrenches. I used a
"Torque tester". What else? really more of a scale than anything else. I had
a one foot bar and some fifty pound cast iron weights to calibrate the
Torque Tester. The weights were traceable to the Bureau of Standards. I
never saw anything electronic around there and wouldn't have known what to
do with it, if I did.      RF