Re: Worlds fastest indian

To: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@turborick.com>
Subject: Re: Worlds fastest indian
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:17:04 -0500
On Wednesday, March 8, 2006, at 12:56  PM, Rick Yacoucci wrote:

> http://www.amadirectlink.com/news/2006/WFIndian.asp

Good story, Rick - thanks for the link.  Not too self-important, not
too exaggerated, interesting to read.  Reminded me of when I did that
photo shoot for Nikon -- having a helicopter flying about ten feet
above me as I rode down the salt was sort of distracting.  Riding along
right next to a camera car, even at only 60-70 mph, looking at the
camera instead of where I was going -- yeah, distracting's a good word.
  More power to the guys (and girls) that do this stuff for a living.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)