Re: Steering

To: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: Steering
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:50:20 -0800
Sparky,
Give them a call. Don't ask them if it's OK because they must
say no because of liability exposure. Instead, ask if it's
been done before and what were the results. Or, what would fail
if you did that.
I can't see how there could be a problem. Either end must be strong
enough to withstand the impact of hitting a curb, berm or rut.

Just my opinion. I do not, in fact, KNOW.
Bryan