BONNEVILLE & THAWLEY

To: "LAND-SPEED @ AUTOX.TEAM .NET" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: BONNEVILLE & THAWLEY
From: "joseph lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:11:48 -0500
Just got a copy of John Thawley's book, "How To Go Racing At Bonneville".

Had it on my Amazon Books "wish list" for a long time, then two "new or used"
poped up---bought one for $11.95 (the other one is listed at $69.95!!).

Got my copy from "Tom Warth Automotive Books" (
http://www.tewarthautobooks.biz). They sent me a long listing of their
automotive books which includes about 40 titles of "Land Speed Record
(including Bonneville)" books, various Hot Rod mag Annuals---could take me
hours just to go thru this one listing.

They have other automotive catalogs including:

General---automobilia, models, coachbuilding, etc.

and three supplement catalogs which are

Commercial---trucks, buses, military, tractors, atvs, snowmobiles,
agricultural & steam

Motorcycles & Motorcycle Sport

Racing---including rallying, long-distance expeditions, and driving (this is
the catalog with the LSR/Bonneville books)

Their objective is to supply any out-of-print or hard-to-find books on any
automotive related subject.

Lance