Re: Safety glasses

To: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com, ed@vetteracing.com, kturk@ala.net,
Subject: Re: Safety glasses
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:19:17 +0000
Had to pay 'em. I would have been glad to do the study for free but I can't
pronounce "nucleus accumbens" nor do I know what it means...... I AM bilingual
however, which would have added much to the international credibility of the
study.... UNO MAS CERVEZA!!!!!
Ed

Remember, some "academics" were actually PAID to conduct this study ... sheesh.
:)
Dale C.

Forget the cheesy no-fun safety glasses and try on a pair of these..... You
won't care if your welds are good. http://ask.yahoo.com/20060124.html I'm
pretty sure this is how most things get done in Alabama........especially the
mating ritual.
Ed