Re: World's fastest Indian

To: RACE427@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: World's fastest Indian
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:17:58 -0700
I've had several emails from the owner of that Vette.  It's no longer
there at the garage in Wendover.  It's in Reno with its owner getting
its new motor and the restoration is being started in earnest.  The
owner accuses me of motivating him to get started back in on it...I
dunno how much truth there is to that, but it's a kool story.  :)

I hope he'll send me some pics of the resto progress.

Ray the rat
(LOL!)