Re: Social Security Non LSR but Important/ 2nd opinion

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Social Security Non LSR but Important/ 2nd opinion
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:57:08 -0800 (PST)
Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net> wrote: .. .. He says to take your Social
Security as soon as you can. His comment is "Tell me how long you are
going to live and I'll tell you how long to wait to file for benefits".

  Yep, that's about the bottom line of what I was told.  Also, if you have any
other health insurance, this new federal plan is not for you.  Fortunately for
me, I am retired military, disabled from Vietnam, and then retired from civil
service and kept my health insurance from that.  At least I'm covered for that!
  Dick J

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.